Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Personalize Pendants in Store now
















I just finished a batch of sterling silver hand stamped pendants. I made a bunch of true love waits key chains, necklace penants for the youth group at church. They will be having their ceremony the 3rd of January so I am all done with their order. I also made a very special 3 name pendant for my friend that just had her 3rd baby. I hand stamped the new baby in the middle surrounded by her big sister and brothers name and then added some swarovoski crystals for their parents birthstones. It turned out really well. I am hoping to add some more letter fonts but it will have to wait until I get a paycheck for teaching.
a

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I've never made this style of jewelry but now know where to send people!

    ReplyDelete