Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Things I have been working on

It has been a long week.  I have not been feeling very good my fibromyalgia symptoms have flaired up and are making life a little more difficult.  Tired has been my first name all week.  It is hard to get motivated to do anything creative when I just want to sleep.  My hubby  has been gone in China so that never helps.  I did manage to make a few things and started to put everything back in my office.  It is still a mess but I have made a little progress.





   Here are a few things I have made this week.  These are 6 inch x 12 inch magnet boards with 1 inch glass marble magnets and the last picture is a little pill box with a sliding top.  I am still trying to decide if I want to list these in my shop or just sell them locally.  I picked up a few of these daisys when I went out they are going to be my decorations in my booth this year going bright pastel and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment