Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Headaches are miserable: a to z blogging challenge

Woke up this morning with a pounding headahe so bad I couldn't even do anything.  Reading made me nauseous.  So I went back to bed and slept a few hours.  Sigh I hate missing Church I need my fill up spiritually and my little time to see friends and be with people.  Not to mention I have a bag full of stuff I need to give to people seriously,  easter eggs and candy for the little fun next week, a big cake pan,  jewelry I fixed,  5 rocks I wrapped,  birthday invitations for my daughters 13 birthday,  and an egg holder.  Sigh now I'm stuck at home.  Well after several hours of sleep I can atleast get a few blogs done.  It's been a rough week so I haven't even blogged so time to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment